Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As I keep saying Boris is a very poor leader and as has been said people for some reason liked his maverick style. We can only hope that looking at him in past year some of those people will have changed there minds ..
    But ok even if they did replace him as leader , would it be any better ?

And as I keep saying the largest opposition party spends more time expelling its own members and stopping them standing as candidates in elections than fighting the Tories .

So sadly our friend Boris or whoever comes next are there for some years to come and locals have no more faith in the major opposition than the present Govt .

I keep hearing people say Boris will be out next election, I and many others don't share that view, people can't bring themselves to vote for the major opposition either.

It looks like our friend Neil will continue to run down the Govt at every opportunity , but not what a labour Govt would do, or that Labour is in fact a party for Govt, most importantly we haven't had any answers on the serious question of Labour internally tearing itself apart .

Over to you Neil .......

end link