Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

And Mohammed is totally impartial? The site also accuses Israel of genocide. I think that the images are possibly real and they are horrific but far from being conclusive they are irrelevant in proving that Israelis had anything to do with training the goons that killed George Floyd.
    The post that Maxine Peake quoted was fake. This has been conclusively proven by Amnesty International, Maxine herself, The Independent and the training record of the Minneapolis police department.
    The US police use trainers from private security companies, various national teams, the US army and including the UK and of course Israel. The bulk of their training though is carried out internally and has become in recent years increasingly militaristic Also their weaponry causing several Counties to ‘ defund’ their police.
    So we know for a fact that the post was fake and that the fakers targeted out from the myriad of organisations the Israelis. Does anyone actually believe that they are the only people in the world or even in this group that uses this tactic? Can I give you a contrasting version. 10 years ago the cousin of professor Benjamin Zephaniah died in police custody in similar circumstances to George Floyd.( see the link) The UK police regularly train and interact with the US police and have been censured paying tens of thousands in compensation for their restraining tactics.
    Does that conclusively prove that the UK police trained the murderers of George Floyd? Of course not.
    In fact there is no evidence that the UK police or the Israelis were anywhere near Minneapolis or their police department.
    It was a bog standard internet conspiracy theory aimed at Israelis/ Jews. The fake narrative was to link Jews to the Death of George Floyd. For the record just because the fakers use the term Israeli instead of Jew does not mean the intent was not anti Semitic in fact this tactic is often used to muddy the waters in such fabricated narratives.
    I am sorry about the long reply but this is a very complicated issue. I do not expect anyone to agree with me as it’s so much easier to believe the lie, that’s what makes it so dangerous. I promise no more on this subject! Finally I would like you to read and listen to the voices of our UK Jewish community on the subject. They are the experts after all, they have lived with this misinformation in differing forms over the centuries and know better than us what it looks like. They also do not have a history of crying wolf it’s just that nobody seems to listen to them until it’s too late. I hope this serves as a response to Granny as well but I know it will not change minds, see signature quote below.

https://news.sky.com/video/george-floyds-death-things-got-to-change-on-many-levels-benjamin-zephaniah-12000745

end link