Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I am struggling to understand how criticism of Israel, especially given its iffy human rights record is in any way antisemitic.

Having now done some rooting around on the interwebs (which I ought to have done before my previous post), back in 2016 Amnesty International produced a report on how Israeli police, military and security services were training US police forces in how to "manage" arrested individuals, crowds etc. One of the police forces they trained was Baltimore PD. So it would appear that there was truth in Maxine Peakes assertion and clearly NOT a conspiracy theory.

Now whether Ms Hyphen should have still reposted it without adequate comment given the sensitivities of the Labour Party at this time is a different story, or perhaps this was the excuse (no matter how feeble) KS was looking for to expunge the leading leftist from the shadow cabinet...

end link