Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi Granny and your alter ego’s you are quite correct Bowie is on today and I have been a lifelong fan seeing him live in the 70’s on several occasions Including the farewell’ concert which broke all our hearts at the time. I apologise for my over enthusiasm but I did enjoy the Chemical Brothers.
    As a newcomer I had before replying to your comment read many of your past postings to get a feel of your perspective and the likelihood of a reasoned debate on the subject. My lack of explanation was not as you stated ‘lacking a clue’ ( very witty) but the realisation that my time would be just as effectively spent arguing the detail of anti- Semitic propaganda with a bollard.
    Rest assured that I will desist from commenting on your posts in the future or challenging your stable genius in any manner.
    Please keep up with the highly informative and well balanced posts as I’m sure many readers will be as impressed with them as I am.

end link