Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I actually read the Maxine Peake article in ' The Independent ' before it became the centre of a media storm and the offending piece was removed. I was interested in her new fim as she is undoubtedly a good actor and also thought I would be interested in her take on the new Starmer leadership of the Labour Party.
    When I read the section where she claimed that the Israeli secret service were in some way responsible for the death of George Floyd (!) I thought immediately - I hope this is true besause if it isn't its anti- Semitic crap. It happens that it was fake news, Peake apologised for lying, Amnesty denied her statements and RLB should have read it properly before tweeting it. Starmer was correct and knowing the stink it would cause in some circles quite courageous. Totally unlike the reprehensible situation with Cummings and Jenrick which risks comparison with the ethical governance of a banana republic?

end link