Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Jan
    To a point I agree with you, where we slightly differ if your in a club it changes things because you sign up to the rules of that club.
    having done so, to then leave and join the opposite club will in some minds give concerns of trust.

Like I say for me it's neither here nor there, but in conversation with a few laboureites the conversation did come up and although I had completely forgotten Ken was in the forefront of promoting a right wing conservative who was that day promoted as the person who was laying out the foundations on benefit cuts.

No problem with that you might say, and indeed theres not, but then to say, hey geezers iv had a change of heart again I'm now a lefty labour gezzer.

If I were in the party I would be concerned, but thankfully im not but looks like others within the party are harbouring concerns.

That's why I found it easier 7 years ago when leaving labour to just drop out altogether, its all so much easier.

end link