Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi bob
    Although I agree with some of your comments obviously you have been very public on distaste for the bully(sorry I mean Mr Eddy lol)
    Peter wasn't liked in some areas around his ward but I suppose you could say that about many politicians

Looking at Labour I don't think they have got the message yet.
    3 cllrs now departed should be sending alarm
    Bells to labour
    Iv met some of there leading lights at different meetings and they talk the talk but action is another thing.

Charlotte I'm sure is a lovely lady but at a recent meeting fell short of expectations
    At a time when your party is so unpopular Bob labour should be piling on the pressure
    Looking to be the next government
    Instead as usual they will stumble to the next election win a few gains here and there
    Your lot will get in again sadly
    Unless Labour reorganised itself Labour won't be in number 10 for years

Labour is reliant locally on Charlotte achieving what she achieved in Canterbury
    But Dover isn't the same
    She's also reliant on your lot not reinstating
    Charlie
    That's about the only way I can see labour having very an outside chance of winning Dover

Iv spoken to activists in the green party of course it's a great gain for them
    But they should be wary of just letting anyone join. Today's positive picture can soon change

Maybe Labour in Dover Deal are in meltdown
    But they don't seem to learn lessons

I warned them of standing unknowns in priory they still did

I warned them of putting up unknowns in Buckland but there answer we have to fill all the seats
    This as I warned could backfire on them
    It did

Oh well

end link