Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

howard mcsweeney1 wrote:

Just browsing through this thread again and wonder if anything ever came of the above re an inquiry etc., into the alleged “islamophobia”? Anyone know?

But noticed, with some amusement, the following reported quote from Muslim party members..........” A number of Muslim Conservative party members told the Guardian that they felt the issue had been marginalised, with one saying his reaction to the MCB letter was: “How refreshing - this is something that all Muslim Conservatives are feeling.”

Would they be the same concerned Muslim members I wonder that regularly take to the streets to protest about their fellow followers of the same ideology that engage in the slaughter of innocents around the world on a daily basis?
    Probably not, but of course they’ve got the “get out of jail free card” haven’t they, in as much as “it’s nothing to do with me guv! “. Respect earns respect and personally I’m not convinced that they’ve actually earned anything........only my view of course and acknowledge that I’m in a minority, certainly on here anyway.

Incidentally, Just another thought, assuming that this is still a Christian country ( just about ), is there such a thing as Christianophobia in any of the Islamic countries?

end link