Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

howard mcsweeney1 wrote:
    Looks like this will hit the Tories like the anti-Semitism accusations hanging over Labour.

Could be interesting. If they are not careful the Tories will find themselves bounced by the left in to a
    mixture of show trials, Thought Police and re-education camps.

Personally (and I speak as both a Zionist and a member of the Conservative Friends of Israel) I thought Ken was badly treated by Labour when rather stupid and historically questionable statements he made were interpreted as anti-Semitism.

As I've said before, it would be a massive act of self-delusion if we denied the fact that it is mainly the followers of a particular religion who have a predilection for blowing up tube trains and children attending concerts, lopping off their daughter's genitals, the mass sexual abuse of schoolchildren in some northern towns and shouting Allahu Akbar and it sure ain't the Quakers.

Nationwide it would appear that Labour are trawling through anything that anyone has ever said or written or even has thought to have said or written and shouting 'Miss, Miss, I think Johnny said a rude word, can we stop him standing for Form Prefect'. Social Media is being weaponised as I type.

Like it or not our American friends saw though this and voted for someone whose policies they agreed with rather than someone they would trust to run their daughter home but over here our betters and masters don't think like that. It's not what you do but how 'right on' what you do is seen to be.

Hence you can't watch old episodes of Roseanne (Boo! Hiss! Hiss!) on Netflix because she said some hurtey words but you can watch that loveable Bill Cosby who only drugged and raped women!

Funny old world! (Except it isn't any more as even jokes are in the firing line). Just timed myself. Three minutes to write above and best part of ten minutes self-censoring to check that nothing above could be misinterpreted. Je ne suis pas Charlie anymore. They've got to me too.......

end link