Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank you Mr Macsweeney for saying that.
    But I am now above that kind of talk it used to get at me but not now by doing it a own goal.
    I am still at heart a UKIP PERSON but I cannot get involve because I have been removed from the party.
    If at some point that was to change then yes I could be again very good as a backroom worker over many years going back to my days as a blue back room boy in the late 1950s and 1960s and the times I have been in most partys I have picked many points in how or not to run a local office.
    But as you know all can change overnight ,will they recall me? and let the pass be forgotten and move on.
    Well I am always on the end of a phone or come and see me.
    I did try by writing to headoffice also going to see Mr Little in his own office but up till now no one has got back to me.
    I am still a parish Cllr and will remain so till the next election.
    I have had some support and been aske to rethink about standing again in both the town and parish.
    This did surprise me some what I did not think I had that kind of support but you never can tell.

end link