Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It must be of great concern to the party leaders that they now not in control of themselves.
    I said two years ago at a UKIP meeting that the party must build up their HQ workers they only had two full time staff and a few helpers and then overnight UKIP went from a very small party to being the 3rd main party in the UK and heading now to be the main UK party in the EU and after doing that they could move up to the second main party in the UK.
    And UKIP backroom staff and their helpers round the UK cannot control it all.
    Look at the Margate meeting same meeting two years ago you would be lucky to see 100there but now they are filling up halls that even the main partys cannot do at their own meetings.
    What we are all seeing at this time is a very big move by the public that are fed up in the way the main partys have acted when in power and not as I have already said listen to the public and now it is getting out of hand and control.
    And the press and the partys must stop hiting out at UKIP and trying to discredit them all that is doing is turning more members of the public to that party.
    As already said all partys have a lot of left and right wing members.
    But all this could make the UK very unsettle and that is not good and will hit the money markets.
    It is pass the point in saying UKIP do not have good policys behind them the public do not care anymore they see UKIP as a saver of the UK .
    I could go on and on about this but we must get ready for a Hos/appointment.
    But the writing is on the wall the blues and reds must try over the next year to put in place the things the public have told them.
    But I fear it is far to late ad the public would not trust their word anyway.
    And law and order must be in control but is it with all the cut backs of the army and police is there still the numbers needed in case of unrest .
    And it must also be said that the Government have lost the good will of the POLICE and army that is one thing Mrs T done when in power she did not cutback on the police.
    And what must happen now to keep in control is build up the number again of both the army and police and give them good pay so that law and order can stay the same as it is now or has been in the pass.
    Any build up must be now not later.

end link