Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Also as a O.A.P myself UKIP keep banging away getting out of the EU yes I back that but the older ones that does not matter so much because it will take years to sort out even if the blues get back in and that is the only way to vote if you wish to see a vote on it but that will not be till 2017 what we as OAP need to see is help now with paying bills and more cash in our pockets just for food etc.
    Age UK are the right group to be in but they do not have a lot going for them in the way of support from Westminster so I might also base my campaign on giving more support for them.
    Did you know that most parish councils in the UK are run by us older ones,There are millons of us out there still voting and talking about what might happen in ten or more years away is no real help to us .Aparty can win or ,lose power with just the vote of us over 60s .
    A lot of UKIP fall in to this age group and say to them that UKIP can not help you over pensions etc because they will not be in power to help even if they wanted to .
    So support getting out of the EU but you also need to think as a o.a,p. how can they help you?
    Well that is a easy one they cannot help in anyway and we might not around when and if a vote is taken over the EU.
    There is so much as OAP need to think about when it comes to voting
    We also need to show the younger ones we are not passed just because we walk around with a walking stick so let all of us try to take more part and the first step is to vote for a person you know that will try to help.

end link