Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This will give any candidate standing against him 100s of votes by him saying what he did and yes I could be one of them and will be the very first if aske by the press to get up and say so or at any meeting I might go along to.
    Most of the votes I would get would come from the blues as they did years ago in a county election which saw them lose a county seat to the reds it was the votes I got what done that.
    The same could happen this time I will pull in over a 1000s or even 2000votes vote that will change the way the election in the way would have done if I do not stand.
    Win I could never never do that but stop a party yes that could very well happen and if I done that after what he said I would have again done what I set out to do.
    The reds must have a very big smile on their faces at this time like they did years ago at that county election vote Mr G/Cowen even came over to thank me and the Dover MP not even say goodnight vic.
    I did know that at the time by doing it would give the reds the seat but over all the blues would still hold power in the KCC.
    It was done just to show the blues how bad they were doing in local issues but by seeing what the MP said on TV they did not learn of it.
    Their own downfall like the next time.

end link