Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Right Mr Buckley just one thing to aske yourself in the middle part of your post you have wrote along the lines of your candidate being passionate about Dover and Deal etc and he would be bring fresh area to the local political scene.
    Yet when you and the others that were on my committee when Chairman was saying "O no UKIP does not get involved in the local political scene infact sir you all voted against me standing as a local candidate and that is why I had to stand as a independent outside the UKIP because I could not get any support from my members even members outside of the committee yet now you are saying yes the party should and giving it your %100 support so we see even in you that what you was saying then was untrue but I know you was /
    So now you are even going back on your own words in backing a candidate that is base his election campaign on just that and even supporting him I for one did not ever think you would do that sir .

So please give this your attention and say that is true what I have wrote and I cannot think that you like some of the rest would not come back with a true answer to my request as I am trying to do with yours thank you.

end link