Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The first thing I will say about Mr Buckley post number 8 is Mr Buckley is one of the very first true UKIP MEMBERS that party has in Dover now, He was there when we had our meetings in a pub just four of us or five of us siting round a small table he was there before me so a very true and trusted member of UKIP

But the same cannot be said about most not all but most there are still one or two that was on the committee when I was there '
    But the rest are not real UKIP persons they have come into the party because the party started to take off and they think they have found away of getting on a council etc.
    You might say "Well nothing wrong in that is there"and you woud be right to think that but there is a under tone to some of their thinking and that is one word "Power" they are not there because of the policys of the party apart from coming out of the EU and lets face it that is the thinking behind most of us in any party.Some have just join because they had fallen out with there own partys ."You can say well Matcham you have done the same in the pass and you would be right in thinking that."
    But I joined UKIP because what it was standing for ."Taking back power from the EU and standing on our own two feet and getting back to being a ruling nation .
    The party is still going along the lines of doing that
    But a lot of the new members and they are in Dover are not thinking that way.Just getting some kind of power must say I have never never done that .
    I have try to do but none of it worked but try to help (1) Doing and helping the number one town of the UK DOVER.
    And in some small way helping the nation again I ended up doing nothing in that way but the old saying "You cannot win them all.

end link