Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Vic, if you will be so kind, please enlighten me. I know that I`m not one of the brightest individuals around but I am struggling to understand your logic. You appear to now wish to once again become involved in politics but you will not actually join a recognised party because you "do not trust them anymore". I assume, therefore, that you would stand as an "independent".

By doing this I guess your motive is that you hope to scupper UKIP`s chances but at the same time assist one of the other political parties of whom you still "do not trust". Is this not somewhat counter productive? If in fact this is the case, I fail to understand why you consider that the local UKIP candidate, David Little, would not perform if elected in the capacity of our MP as well as Charlie or Clair? David is in fact passionate about Dover and Deal and with his local knowledge, drive, energy and enthusiasm in my opinion would bring a breath of fresh air to the political scene in this area.

In addition to the above, if you are including UKIP in your statement that "most what the public was being told by both partys is just not true none will give out true facts" I would be interested to comprehend just exactly what it was that was being said by our members for you to consider it as being "untrue". If in fact you`re correct then, in future, we will have the chance to ensure that what we explain to the public is factually accurate and above board.

Thank you for your attention to my request.

end link