Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just to give everyone a update..Susan Hill, one of the main speakers at the Open Dover,Open Europe,Open Borders and Welcoming Refugees march,which took place in Dover on the 17th October.Wrote a letter to the Express,its in the 26th November edition..Sue in her letter did not mention or sign her letter that she is a Labour DDC Councillor for Buckland..Even though Sue was the main speaker at the march, she must be shy or modest about her position..
    Cllr Hill defends her position on welcoming and resettling refugees in Dover and that she has lived in Dover all of her life. Incidently Cllr Hill lives in Temple Ewell..She also states that she is not a Leftwing extremist.Which maybe true.
    Cllr Hill states in her opinion that it is a positive step for refugees to be welcomed and resettled in Dover District.

I assume Cllr Susan Hill of Buckland has canvassed the people of Buckland and Dover District for that consensus of opinion..

At the moment it is planned for 12 Syrian families to be resettled..At the moment not a big deal..I assume Cllr Hill is getting her spare room ready in Temple Ewell.
    It is worth noting that the Housing Waiting List of DDC consists of over 4,000 families..I wish that All local politicans campaign and rectify local problems first.

end link