Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I contacted the Chairman of Deal Town Council and asked if there was declaration of interest relating to the motion.He said there wasn't. I told the Chairman I would raise it during Public questions on the 23rd September.

On the 23rd September,the council meeting was held unfortunately Ben Bano phoned in Sick unable to attend..It was decided that Bens' motion would go ahead with the Seconder of motion KCC Cllr Mike Eddy and DDC Labour group leader also Deal town councillor would forward the motion and speak in favour of it...I stood up and said because it was unfair to raise my question while Ben Bano wasn't there..I would cancel my question...Incidentally Cllr Bano is Labour Group Leader on Deal Town Council

The vote was taken on the motion,the Labour group on Deal Town Council voted for it..The Tories voted against..The motion was defeated..

end link