Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I feel it may be worth mentioning some events that took place on 23rd September and 30th September.
    I must declare 2 interests,some of you know,I am a member of UKIP but not a branch official.
    I am also a member of the Campaign for the Protection of Rural England..CPRE...I am on the Dover committee of CPRE.
    I and others on the committee check the agendas of forthcoming council meetings to check for planning applications especially for large developments..On the agenda of Deal Town Council for the date of 23rd September,I noticed a motion put forward by Cllr Ben Bano requesting DTC to ask Dover District Council to resettle Syrian Refugees in the district,,

I am aware that Ben Bano is a Director of Seeking Sanctuary,a asylum seekers charity based at Calais,mainly in a place called the jungle..Seeking Sanctuary has a website and Ben is featured on it..Its worth a look,Ben is asking for donations of jeans and trainers also other donations.I do not object to the good work of this charity,I wouldn't like to live in a tent in a muddy field.

I felt it was a conflict of interest by Ben because it wasn't mention in the motion.

end link