Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Peter, I understand Johns' concerns..Our country has international obligations to help refugees fleeing war zones,people at risk of torture etc, this I agree. On one of Johns' first posts,he said the reason he went on the march is to demonstrate his right to march in his home town...Again a valid reason. When I pointed out that the march was introduced in the local media as Open Dover,Open Europe,Open Borders and Refugees welcome here. by the march organizers Incidentally the Open Borders organization have occupied the Eurostar terminal at St Pancras causing delays today .....John when asked by Howard whether he agreed about Open Borders,on this John was not clear..Have you seen the Dover Express this week? Sue mentioned in her post, she had read it. It is worth looking at it...One of the banners near where John and others were marching said,Borders Kill and the main chant of the marchers was, Tories Out, Migrants In

end link