Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

John I am not questioning what you said..The fact is,you and others of Dover and Deal Labour party were on a march through Dover last Saturday..The march was in support of Open Dover,Open Europe,Open Borders and Refugees Welcome here..Pictures were in the Local websites/ Newspapers of you and others....It is not illegal for someone to demostraite peacefully.If you read my first post on this,I said you seemed cheerful unlike the rightwing marches who seem to be drunken yobs..You admit you were on the march last Saturday.There are pictures of you..There is no argument on my part what you do on Saturdays..The title of this thread,,Has the Dover and Deal Labour party change its policy on Immgration
    I have no problem if Dover Labour have changed a policy,I have no problem if you and others feel strongly about an issue..You and the others are adults with concerns on the delicate problem of migrants and you wish to show your concern..At the moment this country is a democracy with free speech and you used your right to free speech last Saturday.

end link