Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I to was amazed to see those pictures in the Dover Express .Like Peter states if the Labour Councillors were marching re The NHS or Housing shortages I could have understood .They should be more concerned about the problems we have in our District .When X servicemen have to almost beg to be rehoused ,elderly people have to wait for a Doctors appointment and some of our schools in Dover have so many pupils who require tuition to speak English .When they do master English they go home and speak their parents native tongue.
    I watch the media see those children fleeing their home land, but as a nation we should resolve as to why ?A lot of those young men should stay and fight .I think Brian mentioned this.
    Those councillors who marched will not be so happy when their children cannot get a house ,school place or a Doctors appointment.
    DDC have agreed to take twelve families to be placed around the District.
    Currently most of the families that have settled here in Dover stay in Dover .They donot choose to live in the villages.
    Some of those Councillors are my friends but on this issuie I cannot agree with them.

end link