Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Good morning.I hate to say it maybe Howard is right on #21.
    Howard has mentioned the good work of Peter and John in his ward..Don't they realise the good work they have done will be a distant memory in 2020.Charlie Chuckles must of did somersaults of joy in his house in St Margarets when he saw the pictures on the websites of the Mercury/Express and this weeks'Express.The pictures will be used.Internet never dies.
    Its a fact,Peter,John,Pam,Susan Hill and others of Dover and Deal Labour Party marched in support of Open Dover,Open Europe,Open Borders and Refugees welcome here..The pictures have given the answer,that they support Open Borders.
    I know Peter is ambitious and he may be Labour parlimentary candidate but I thought he would of learnt by his experience of being Will Scobies' campaign manager for over 2 months in Thanet before May7th.
    I am for a strong opposition to hold the Government to account,it is essential for our democracy..Labour have a death wish at the moment,after the drubbing of Ed Miliband,they elect a man who in the past supported the IRA and will be 72 years of age in 2020..Dover Labour are a in the same death wish cycle,by marching under the banner of Open Borders..If you look at the comments of Jan,Brian,Howard on this thread,all decent moderate people..Dover Labour by supporting Open Borders have gone against the wishes of decent moderate people..I can understand if they marched to support our NHS or fight the Housing crisis.The Housing waiting list for social housing in Dover District is at over 4,000 people/families.Scandalous.The other day I went past the soup kitchen in the Dover.I thought to myself this 2015, people are sleeping in doorways and relying on a soup kitchen..Peter and John march for them.

end link