Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

So is Reg suggesting that Ed Miliband's idea of one nation means one country with no democratic right to have a referendum on whether we want to be part of a union which we have never voted to be part of, but that was sneakingly imposed on us from one treaty to the other?

So why cannot Reg give a simple answer to my question, whether Democracy is of any relevance to EU supporters?

I take this very seriously, as Democracy is one of the founding pillars of everything I believe in in respect to British Society.

While accepting that some peoples do have traditional age-old customs which do not necessarily converge with democracy as we know it, in particular in countries where tribal culture is present, I cannot however accept that the EU leaders force us into a degeneration of social values and frog-march us into imposed dictatorship and the abolition of national Sovereignty.

So, in conclusion, do EU supporters despise Democracy and are they trying to deny us this precious right?

end link