Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Alexander D wrote:
    Nope, Keith, from the Marxist movement. EUSSR, right!
    The whole apparatus of EU domination is based on a Marxist New World Order plan to create not only a united states of Europe, but ultimately a Tiny Global Village. They will try to eradicate national identity and national sovereignty and replace it with a central government run by elites, such as the EU commissioners, formerly known as EU commissars.

Why do you think the ilk of T. Blair invaded Serbia, Iraq and Afghanistan, and later Libya?
    Their aim is the Tiny Global Village, and these Marxists are currently in allegiance with big-time money brokers, but this alliance is destined to fall apart, and this will happen when the private money-printers (Bank of England, Federal Reserve, European Central Bank... ) stop artificially funding the bankrupt paper-economy.

That's when the Marxist faction will turn on the banking faction. The New World Order proponents will end up opposing each other.

an interesting perspective .. oh my how our world is changing .. faster than anyone can realize . . . much talk of this New World Order . . . I just thought I'd post a link to where I've been trying to learn and keep up with issue http://dadmansabode.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1353#p1353 .. In America it's even on our one dollar bill . . . peace and safety all . . . post no 00001

end link