Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I watched that interview on the daily politics on Sunday and it made the tea come out through my nose I laughed so much. The interviewer, Jools or Jules or something, must have felt she was set to win the Pulitzer prize for investigative journalism such was her reaction when she exclaimed "Do you know where that quote comes from blah, blah, blah".
    No I'm afraid you won't be winning any journalistic prizes any time soon.
    In fact Tim Loughton wasn't far off the mark. In terms of water usage fracking uses far less than other energy forms some of which the greenies of the world believe there should be more of. Corn ethanol and soy biodiesel use use many thousands times more water for the same amount of energy created. Nuclear and coal use more than fracking although much, much less than the previous two, er, "sustainable forms of energy".
    In terms of it's environmental impact regarding what some call climate change ( I know some still believe in the nonsense) wind farms and solar arrays use up far great land area, produce more carbon dioxide in their production, produce dangerous heavy metals and other toxic chemicals in the mining for materials used in the making of these devices and cause more misery to those who have to mine for the rare elements without which there would be no solar panels or wind turbines.
    The BBC - fair and balanced and completely neutral Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

end link