Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

#40 Oh Captain, my Captain, if you are equating Momentum to the propagators of the Poll Tax riots, you are very misinformed. Now then, you are (by my analysis of your posts) a very well informed man with a background and political pedigree as well. This makes me wonder why you are reacting to the 'threat' of Momentum. Might I suggest that your conflation of Momentum and the Hard Left/Poll Tax Riots is, in itself, another Tory device to try to misinform people and skew an argument? In short, Momentum were and are (just relabelled) the "Jeremy Corbyn for Labour Leader" campaign; they are still active - and, in fact, now affiliated to the Labour Party - as many 'Labour' MPs where in fact neo-liberal Tories with red rosettes. Momentum members and supports are the lion's of the Labour party (just look at the overwhelming mandate Jeremy Corbyn received in both leadership elections). The Tory leader won the Tory leadership by default (Leadsom withdrawing) and has been kept in power due to the poison chalice of BREXIT.

Today, I celebrated wholeheartedly the number 10 May - it was, however, relating to the afternoon's rugger: Jonny May's 10th England try.

...And, in response to the Hard Right "I know it when I see it", I see the consequences of it every day: the homeless; the food bank user; the school asking me to support with monetary donations; the GP surgeries closing; the lack of police officers; the obscene profit reports and dividend payments from former state owned industries whilst still providing an inadequate service. I know the wolf in sheep's clothing Hard Right when I see it.

end link