Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Negative politics from Charlie and Clair. Howard would not like it . I think Charlie is upset that the unveiling of the poster took place at the Coastguard pub at St Margarets..Charlies' house is above the Coastguard pub on the cliffs and there were a lot of people there including two police cars and Charlie must of been aware because his garden faces the Coastguard . I do not understand Clairs' negative comments. Clair and David Little are on relatively good terms.In the Dover Express last week, Clair wrote a terse letter, she refused to mention Charlie by name..It was Tory MP this and Tory MP that..At the Dover town hall last Friday evening, she seemed to be not her usual self..I assume Charlie and Clair are under pressure.
    It would not surprise me that Cameron or Miliband do not turn up in Dover and Deal very soon especially now that Nigel Farage has been in the area, twice in less than a year.

end link