Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just for clarity, I am not attacking you per se, Captain. I am attacking a system which has the ability to make a difference yet chooses not to. The fact that many of us donate to charity, give freely of our time in a voluntary capacity and also take time to publicly challenge inequalities, is because it's necessary when the policies are not beneficial to the nation. Many charities, whilst very important, are being used as a safety net when the state fails in its duty. If we allow tax dodgers like Sir Bob Geldof, Bono etc. to skip tax (remember tax is on profit) yet become heroes for their Live Aid charity work, we as a state are not doing our job properly.

Back on more jovial terms, do buy a copy of The Big Issue and hold a conversation with your Romanian friend - your 1:30am responses to my posts suggest that you are not sleeping as well at night as you suggest.

end link