Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

If your working in a factory on zero hours contract and theirs a stoppage of some sort, the workers will be expected to sit in the canteen on no wages.

If working in a restaurant, with no customers ,the workers could see them selves standing around on no wages

If this is happening all the time, and the workers tell the boss to stick his crap job, they will have technically sacked them selves, and will not be entitled to unemployment benefits.

This contract is very different to part time working, that a student will be requiring for study, or a surgeon agreeing to cover hospital A E on a flexi basis.

I am self employed so do not get paid if not working,

If a business is such a crap business that it cannot deal with the ups and downs of trade, it deserves to go down, and make way for better company's

I keep money back to cover me when I am pricing work, or not in work ,
    Other business should do the same to cover staff wages in the low times of the business.

Many businesses are already getting subsidised workers on the taxpayers, with tax's credits.

I think eddy Miliband is suffering from silver spoon syndrome, no grasp of the reality for workers.

end link