Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Having been up most of the night with the overseas news on.
    All our partys are not showing up good so one must put it down to their leaders and some of their members.
    All party have their right and left ways of thinking and voice it.
    UKIP have of late got the ones joining them from all groups of far left to far right.
    You might aske"why has that happen"very easy to point that out'
    It is because they found it very easy to make it up the ladder so they can be put up as cllrs and MP
    Up to about two years ago UKIP was a small party plodding along then overnight they were pushed into the limelight.
    Their leader was ready for that but the party was not they had only had a few working at their head office most were part time.
    So when all the public rushed to join them they could not vet most who wanted to get rolls of cllrs and MP and that is now showing up.
    They were told this would happen years ago but they did not act on it.
    Even I told them myself at a top meeting .
    I must say that is why I as a member of UKIP at that the time told them that the person standing for Dover West was not the right person and that I found myself for the good of that ward standing against my own party and that is why I was removed from UKIP.

end link