Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi Chaz
    Yes I saw you come on the group yesterday
    Then gone today
    I couldn't see anything in your posting that could have got you banned
    Maybe past fall outs with individuals made it a problem for them.

I was on the same group up until this evening after one of its moderators (who just happens to be a labour cllr) didn't like a post I made
    Which just gave the view that we now have to many councils.

I stated DDC gave a poor service with very high costs of A chief executive the highest paid C/executive and a number of officers earning over £100,000.

I also quoted the same on KCC.
    And DTC with a high ly paid clerk

What I thought would develop into a discussion into is 3 councils to costly or to many, the Labour cllr moderator
    Followed up with my posts would no longer appear without them authorising them first
    (the don't want to call it a 7 day ban)

I would happily had an open discussion on my views, but sadly they didn't wish to.

I put on there at least 3 times the costs are high to have 3 councils
    And with cutbacks maybe the time has come to see if we can reduce it to 2 councils.

I thinj that's fair to start a discussion
    Sadly the Labour run facebook page didn't think so instead threatening this sanction.

I can't post on sites under this type of climate so I decided to stop posting on the site and have since left.

I have put many subjects on the site which was at one point seriously dieing
    But debate started a little
    Even if it was leaning towards labour

It's a little sad that labour locally wishes to stifle debate of differing opinions
    And would have thought they would be desperate to get people on board rather than dismiss them.
    This inward looking isnt going to help them in the longer term
    As if this continues I can see the tories being in for 25 years

I warned unless they changed big time
    This would happen and they don't accept it

Sad times...

end link