Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

To Keith and Vic I pay £38.20 for River Parish Council good value for money less than £1 A week .I have stated in previous posts what we get for that.Having campaigned for a Parish Council over thirty years ago a save the rec campaign and the helping the Crabble CornMill over the years ,I cannot under stand why someone who lives in such a lovely village would be so against our Parish Council achievements.They have also purchased trees which KCC no longer fund.I also campaigned for.the houses and bungalows which are here.DDC wanted large family homes so those who live in lovely bungalows should be grateful.I was on the Parish Council and DDC at that time.on that note I leave you to digest this.I would rather fund a good Parish Council .there are no cuts that could be made in fact we are being asked to take on more.Think before you critise .

end link