Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Dolly that is all the truth...that is exactly what happened.

I even have screenshots of half of that conversation because it happened in the facebook group. I even tried several times to make an official complaint against several people but certain people get protected in the CLP and everyone knows it.

Ask Trish and Lee kettlewell and miriam, charlie z because they were all party to the conversation at the hall about how i wasn't getting emails. I still have copies of the emails between myself and trish about the issue of the emails.

I have copies of the emails putting in an official complaint to amy and simon about the fact that miriam kept changing her story about how i was on the list and then i wasn't.

So it is all facts that i can demonstrate, do not call me a liar when you clearly don't know what the bloody hell you are on about...especially when you are doing to defend someone who is a demonstrable liar.

end link