Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

"Every word that comes out of your mouth is lies. I have never known anyone like you. "

That is rich coming out of the mouth of a member of the Dover CLP...especially because you are politically in bed with so many liars.

The lies I have heard being spread by Labour about me is so absolutely funny...if they are not just out and out lying, then they are bending the truth. They send some much time being hypocrites.

You want to know why Labour lost?

The national party is full of infighting and the leadership can't make up their minds of whether to be brexit or remain.

Everyone sees the little bully group that run local Labour for what they are.

A group that keeps on having issues with councillors saying things like " chubby brown girls".

You guys don't have a good optic in the town...you need to be in the community, putting on events and celebrating the spirit of Dover.

You need to be having a proper and active social media presence to bring in supporters and engage with the youth voters.

Putting up a stall and canvassing doors once because election comes up isn't going to cut it.

You are going to have an even worse time next time as Lib Dems and Greens are gonna have way more confidence to take you on and likely have more people standing off the back of this victory for them.

The tories are at their lowest popularity in recent years, possibly of all time, and yet you didn't make the gains.

Your little undemocratic heads in that party need to go or you will never win. I told you all this would happen...no one listened to me saying it and it happened.

end link