Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Every word that comes out of your mouth is lies. I have never known anyone like you.

Twice I offered you funding for CAWCA and twice you refused because you didn't want it on record that I have helped CAWCA.

You try and smear everyone with innuendo and vague accusations.

At the DTC meeting about your bullying I had evidence where people had written to me showing messages you had sent then on social media smearing me. I had screenshots of where I would write something on social media about an event or issue, then you would immediately post a negative comment about it.

You've not offered to help on any issues for years. You came to the Vale View meeting to wreck it. You were asked to speak and you waved your head and said no. You then went online to say Labour was hijacking the meeting and you weren't allowed to talk. You then sent a letter to the residents saying it was an awful idea. Then you sent another. You did that, not because of the issue or to help the residents. You did that to stop the Labour councillors making any progress on the issue.

You did the same at St Monicas. You are an absolutely disgraceful human being. A lying imposter. I don't know whether you're ignorant or spiteful but I know you've done a lot of damage to the ward.

Ann and I put on a free movie for kids in the ward, with free bouncy castles. We had to hide the event from you incase you wrecked it.

We got funding for a clean up round the CAWCA area and filled 8 van loads with rubbish. We had to hide that from you too.

We ended up having to do things for people without you knowing because you were so jealous you'd wreck it.

I hope I never see you again in my life. You are a disgusting human being.

end link