Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith Sansum - I was a councillor in MEVP for 6 years. For the first 3 years you did offer to help and we were cordial. I used to give you lifts in my car if I saw you walking in the street and you helped me leaflet. We did have a good relationship.

But then you wanted to get elected and the only way you could do that was to smear the opposition. You have not said a kind word about another Labour councillor since, except your friend Gordon Cowan.

I have been to CAWCA many times. I have spoken at events, I have been dunked in the stocks for charity, I have been to meetings there about the ward. I was there only last year and I offered you money from my councillor grant towards CAWCA. But you refused and after every event you ran me down because you know you can't get elected in the ward if people continue to vote Labour. How can you say we wouldn't come to CAWCA when I have a photo of me stood next to you only last year? And photos of us stood together which were printed in the newspaper?

I won £4000 funding for the park near CAWCA and you hated it. You couldn't stand that for years you'd been saying you had all the answers. You sabotaged that funding and any support for refurbishing the park. You sabotaged me with the residents, on social media, at the council... Jealous incase I got the park refurbished.

You came to the Vale View parking meeting which Ann and I had arranged, didn't speak, but then went on social media to say that Labour had tried to hijack the meeting and refused to let you speak. It was a meeting we had arranged, so it is impossible to hijack your own meeting. And we introduced you at the beginning as a councillor but you refused to speak. Yet you went online to tell people who weren't there that we'd hijacked the meeting and refused to let you speak.

You sabotaged work in Elms Vale Rec in exactly the same way. Residents told me afterwards how creepy you were, bugging them afterwards and running me down. One said you were 'a snake'.

You a bully, liar, smear merchant, a total disgrace to public service. In my 6 years as a councillor I only ever made one complaint about anyone, and that was you. You harassed and bullied me for over 2 years. And then you go online to tell people you offered friendship and support. In the old days people like you would be run out of town. You are a vile, disgraceful coward Keith Sansum. Your parents obviously didn't bring you up right.

end link