Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just got an e-mail from the Donald:-

Friend,

I wanted you to hear this directly from me…

…Biden’s Department of Justice has ONCE AGAIN INDICTED me – this time, over the events that took place on January 6th.

As you know, I did nothing wrong. It’s well-documented that I told Americans to act “PEACEFULLY” and discouraged the use of any violence.

This is nothing but an egregious act of Election Interference and a final act of desperation from Crooked Joe as he crashes in the polls.

The entire Biden Administration knows that I’m the ONLY candidate who would defeat Crooked Joe in a free and fair election. They know how much support we have from the hardworking people of our country.

But more importantly, they know that I’m the only candidate who can dismantle the Deep State and end their stranglehold on our nation.

So, their only hope is to try and send me to JAIL for the rest of my life.

A Soros-backed state prosecutor first tried to break us when he indicted and arrested me earlier this spring despite having committed no crime at all.

But when it became clear that his attack failed to break us, Crooked Joe summoned a federal prosecutor to INDICT me despite having committed no crime once again.

Now, they’re hoping that they’ve finally dealt the final blow by indicting me in the belly of the beast: Washington, D.C.

If these illegal persecutions succeed, if they’re allowed to set fire to the law, then it will not stop with me.

Their grip will close even tighter around YOU.

As I’ve always said, they’re not after me. They’re after YOU. I’m only standing in the way.

And even after 3 indictments, I will continue to stand in their way, because the fate of our nation hangs in the balance in the 2024 election. It’s not just my freedom on the line, but yours as well – and I will NEVER let them take it from you.

If you’re doing poorly due to the evil and corrupt people in Washington, D.C. who are destroying our country right now, then just hit the back button and go about your day.

But if not, I don’t have to tell you that the stakes of this election have never been greater. Our Republic is hanging by a thread, and America needs you right now.

Please make a contribution to show that you will NEVER SURRENDER our country to tyranny as the Deep State thugs try to JAIL me for life – for 1,500% impact.
    CONTRIBUTE $24 >>
    CONTRIBUTE $47 >>
    CONTRIBUTE $75 >>
    CONTRIBUTE $100 >>
    CONTRIBUTE $250 >>
    CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT >>

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump

45th President of the United States

end link