Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I wonder how long he will last for without being impeached for one reason or another. My recollection of US politics is a seemingly endless campaign every 4 years resulting in both main candidates having a crack at the presidency with mountains of money behind them. Usually the Party with the winning candidate will be a minority in Congress which keeps the incumbent President in place.

Afterwards it always goes quiet, not this time though with large swathes of the sceptic tank population up in arms against each other with genuine hate on both sides. Not dissimilar I suppose to the bad feeling up in Scotland after their independence Referendum and across the UK after our EU Referendum. The big difference in the US is that many seasoned Republican politicians think very little of Trump who surrounds himself with yes men who will do his bidding which he may come to regret.

end link