Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I note that the recount has been called by the Green Party after crowd-sourcing to raise the necessary funds. What is up with the left and especially their vegan division? Such bad losers.

Last week I heard Natalie Bennet speak.

Brexit was lost because we did not have long enough to understand what was going on (it should have been a two year campaign like the Scot Referendum!), the 'wrong' question was asked, and 16/17 yr olds should have had the vote. Plus of course many people were told 'lies' and would now vote differently.

Moving on to national politics the reason the electorate voted for 'first past the post' when given a choice was that they were offered the 'wrong' sort of alternative voting system.

Locally I was shocked to hear that in the General Election those in St Radigunds and other 'poor' areas in Dover were offered their own special election leaflets as the ones the rest of us were given sent 'too middle class'.

On this last matter I suggested to one of the local activists that I had rarely heard anything more patronising and they should be ashamed of themselves thinking that poor people need to be talked down to with simple arguments since they are obviously far to thick to understand hard stuff like climate change.

The harridan started screaming at me that I couldn't say her behaviour was 'shameful'.

I pointed out that I just had and left.

Tossers.

end link