Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I get a picture of a PM who is trying his best to reduce the adverse affect that migrant benefits is having on our economy.

He is going to have his work cut out with negotiating a better deal for Britain, but if he can't get a good enough deal, at least we'll have the referendum and be able to choose.

UKIP won't get enough seats to form a Government, no matter how optimistic they may be; Labour and LIbdems won't offer one, so the only sane and realistic choice is to vote Conservative.

I appreciate that you must try to rubbish the Tories in your efforts to be the MP for Dover and Deal next year David, but people will and probably do, see through it.
    Don't forget that an MP is supposed to represent ALL the people in their constituency, not just those who voted for them and I get the distinct impression that you would not do that.

Roger

end link