Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It will be interesting to watch the conferences where many promises will be made, it's labours turn this week making promises but very unclear where all the dosh is to come from.
    Listening to the shadow education sec it appears they want to hit the rich in some way.
    They are careful not to over cost things, but it's the uncertainty on how it will all be paid for is where the problem lies.
    With the big unions, and of course the labour left wing leading the party, the move to nationalise a number of industries again will cost billions but where and how this will be done is unclear.

Without doubt there had to be an alternative to this shambolic Govt. and without doubt come the next election there will be clear choice at the next election.
    But rallying your own troops is easy to do, it's that much harder to convince the wider arena, such as middle England where Labour will need to secure this vote.
    But to secure this vote will go against much of what the left in the party would want.
    It's ok being in opposition and attacking those in Govt, its quite different to be that Govt, which many on the left wouldn't want as they would have no one to attack.

I keep hearing Labour spouting they want to protect the NHS yet under the past Labour govt just as much privatisation continued to take place with no uproar.

under labour prior to forming a govt I went to westminister hall to listen to Prescott /biggerstaff(unison) who told hundreds of people that labour would renationalise the railway if they got into Govt, as soon as they got into Govt Prescott changed his mind so he actually misled a lot of people and will this happen again.

I'm a great believer in not just slamming those in govt, but being an alternative
    interesting tosee how it all unfolds after j corbyns speech today

end link