Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sue Nicholas wrote:
    His wife has the right to change her mind .I notice it’s the men who are making the comments .Men will always try it on .Its up to woman not to lead them on .Let her get on with her job as our MP.

As a middle age male manager not far off CE's age, I have had young female employees work with me eager to make a good impression in a new post and I can only guess that due to the power differential (rather than my saggy late 40s body) they have sometimes made (in my view) flirtatious remarks.

Call me weird but I do not then see that as licence to get them alone and make a lunge even if they have "led me on"

In this case, there is no evidence that they even "led him on"....the sexual acts in this case were, based on the evidence, very much premeditated and initiated by him.

https://crimeline.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/R-v-Elphicke-sentencing-remarks-150920.pdf

end link