Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

There was never any doubt in my mind.

I have not seen one word from the conservative association to reflect the poor choice in Charles. No statement to the victims. Just getting in behind the latest MP. Such poor form.

As for NE - Sure she’s had a rough time but I think she was well aware of his behaviour and has been for years. She was happy to say it was a witch hunt etc and jump to his defence etc. and had Charles been successful in smothering this case do any of you think she would have come forward and done the right thing

I believe the right thing to do is resign. Maybe seek a new mandate, but it is wrong to just carry on. As Charles said - repeatedly, it was an honour to serve the people - what a load of tosh. If NE wants to be a real and honourable MP she should step down and the local conservative association should have a long hard look at themselves and the selection process - and say sorry.

end link