Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ray hutstone wrote:
    Why did she have to support him publicly? Because the local party thought it was a good thing?

Apparently she was integral to his defence strategy and must therefore have known the facts of the case long before the verdict was reached. Under whose advice was it that he opted for a jury trial to emphasis his strenuous but clearly unconvincing denials? Yet she maintained the daily charade of hand holding into court every morning. Now the love lorn wife does a Greta Garbo in tears.

She could have kicked him out a long time ago but chose not to. But let's not upset the party apple cart, eh?

I do not know, she is the only person who does, I just think it can not have been easy for her.

Maybe for the party, maybe simply hoping he was innocent , most likely for me is maybe keeping up appearances for her children's sake.

end link