Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I suspect that Charlie has been stitched up by powers greater than he. For instance, the GAFA (and their friends in Government and the Bilderberg Group) whose proper UK taxation he has been vocally advocating for years. I know this aspect of his parliamentary work doesn’t hit the local press, (who they???) but this is a very important part of his mission. Ironically this frees him to campaign even more vigorously for foreign companies operating in the UK To be correctly taxed.

The timing of his charging and the immediate (i.e. simultaneous) re-withdrawal of the whip stink of collusion between the Met and CPS on one side and the outgoing PM and Chief Whip on the other. ( Possible revenge by TMay for his voting against her pet project immediately after the whip being restored last time?) He’s a Boris man and there’s no way Boris would have agreed to this after being anointed leader.

Should Charlie be ditched by the Tory party and stand as an independent at the next general election, I shall assist his re-election campaign in any way I can.

end link