Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The news about the current delay in the opening of the St James ,s Development makes me feel very sad.For years I have tried to promote this venture only to see the changes as work has progressed.The original idea was to have new retailers into the town .Now further delay as problems with supplying power to the site.What kind of project manager do they have.Buses were originally planned for the site or at the best to Market Square.
    On reflection perhaps we should have had all leisure on the site swimming pool and a bowling alley?.More money invested in the existing town centre.
    I heard Cllr Collor this morning .Well please get those flooded areas in Biggin Street sorted and replace those awfull seats in Pencester.I cannot use them as one slides off them.Invented by a man no doubt.I sit on the small walls and when it rains get wet.

end link