Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Phil and Jamie,

Usual mail merge for my column this week as below. Subject is KCC and busses. Make me sound concerned but DO NOT promise that I will do anything. Usual photograph of me looking pensive. N.B. NOT in Blue Helmet - keep that for New Year me helping finish of St James site for big opening!

In Dover and Deal we have seen FILL IN have been working hard ever since FILL IN I’m pleased that in a number of cases they have listened. Yet we cannot have a repeat of that disruption. That’s why last week I organised a letter FILL IN The letter set out our serious concerns over FILL IN vital for elderly people BLAH BLAH Schoolchildren, disabled people and low earners FILL IN Everyone knows BLANK and councils across the land have had to make considerable savings in recent years. This is because back in 2010 our nation was faced with the highest budget deficit in decades. FILL IN need to explore other practical options FILL IN hard done by. Many are understandably concerned that BLAH Understandably, people are worried about FILL IN listens to these concerns BLAH No-one wants to see their council tax go up. That’s why BLANK has been working so hard to make savings BLAH People I’ve spoken to in Dover and Deal feel BLAH People are worried that further reductions BLAH That's why BLANK must listen now to the serious concerns being raised BLAH People in Dover and Deal rely on these services. BLANK need to rethink their plans.

Charlie.

end link