Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Jan Higgins wrote:
    We no longer have to put up with the dictates from the EU, well in theory, Brexit is done I wish the anti brigade would at least stop with the doom and gloom comments just for a little while.

We all must have realised there would be glitches at the start of this new Europe, these will get sorted eventually some to our benefit and some to the EU so there is no need to go on and on about us leaving.

What are the top 3 'dictates' as far as you're concerned, Jan, that we can now revel in our freedom from?

And I suppose if you count a serious threat to the union of the UK, predicted and emerging drop in GDP, restriction of business freedoms from everyone from musicians to architects as temporary glitches, then we must congratulate ourselves on coming off lightly. I could go on.

And by now, after over a month of no more membership fees, the NHS will be benefiting from over £1 billion of new funding. Ah yes. The dear old red bus. As conveniently forgotten as is the arch hypocrite Farage gurning away hideously on a Thames riverboat whilst lobbing fish hither and thither.

You could try and convince me that all this heralds a greater good. You could try and tell me that Donald Trump was actually a member of Mensa. Theres precious little evidence for either argument. The Project Fear campaign has been shown to be the load of bunkum that it always was so let's go on burying our heads in the sand instead, shall we?

end link