Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ray hutstone wrote:
    You've deftly ignored the economic arguments, Your Grace, and the potential for enormous damage to this country. As for Tony Benn's 5 questions, I hope you will be prepared to ask them of the Brexiteers in 5 years time if the worst comes to the worst.

I agree that there is 'potential for enormous damage', the negotiations need to be handled as deftly as my alleged economic argument fudge.

For the record, I don't expect the economic situation to improve in the short term but there is no reason, other than bloody-mindedness, that the medium and long term cannot be better.

The EU is not a club for the citizens of Europe it is for the wealthy of Europe, it is another 'Bildeberg' club - you and I don't get a say in the Bildeberg club and neither do we in the EU club (despite the MEP illusion). I am not prepared to sell my right to have my say for a short term pseudo gain.

end link